Unless your skin is absolutely flawless, concealer is a must. So before you use foundation have blemishes and dark circles concealed. The first step in concealing, whether it is dark circles or blemishes is choosing the right concealer. A good concealer does not go on dry and make your skin look cracked but is smooth, creamy and blends easily. Concealers that work best have a yellowish tone.
1. Before applying concealer gently pat a light eye cream under the eye to moisturize the skin. Use your ring finger to pat on moisturizer and concealer since the skin in this area is extra delicate and the ring finger, which has the least amount of strength, is less likely to pull or tear.
2. To apply concealer use a concealer brush (similar to a lip brush with soft bristles) to get in those hard to reach areas such as the inner corners of eyes and to get concealer exactly were you want it.
3. Apply the concealer under your eyes up as far as the lash line to the inner corners. Do not apply concealer to you eyelids because your eye shadow will crease. Then, pat to blend with your ring finger.
4. Apply foundation over the concealer, also in a patting motion around the eyes, being careful not to rub any concealer off.
5. In order for your foundation to have a nice clear look you must use an exfoliant regularly. After you have applied foundation use powder to keep the foundation in place. For more about foundation application go to http://www.ezinearticles.com/?Beauty-Tip:-Foundation-Secrets-For-A-Flawless-Complexion&id=4556
1. Moisturize as usual and then blot a little concealer on the blemish using a concealer brush.
2. Apply foundation
3. If the blemish is still visible use the brush to paint a little foundation over the blemish.
4. Use just one dab of powder on the blemish to set the foundation.
5. YouâEUR(TM)re ready to go.